The Neesons

The Neesons

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sucking it up.

Well the ice chips didn't work so now I am trying small pieces of pedialight Popsicles in a lovely wild berry flavor. This might sound bad but I hope they taste just as good coming up as they do going down.

At this point in time my options are very limited as to what I can do now so maybe it's time to just suck it up and look for the small positives in my day to day. Like last night, I had a dream about going on a huge shopping spree with and ex's credit card. It was so much fun and I got a lot of stuff, it wasn't real but it is the closest thing to a shopping spree I will have in a long time.

Things to be careful of. Don't get up to fast especially if you are slightly dehydrated because then you pass out. The worst part is not actually passing out, it's the half an hour of people staring at you to make sure you are ok. I love you but really I'm ok, no need to stare.

We are leaving tomorrow for Calgary to spend time with my family for a week. Going to church on Sunday morning is going to be fun since there are at least 6-7 doctors or nurses there waiting to see how I'm doing. Which to be honest I am really thankful for, although I hope I don't pass out in front of them especially in church. That's a lot of stares.

Have a great weekend everyone and I will keep you all posted.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment